OraDisc™ Development Status
Mucoadhesive film product containing amlexanox for the treatment of aphthous ulcers has received FDA approval.
- Product tested in 1,200 patients.
- 2 placebo controlled efficacy studies.
- 28 days safety testing.
- Irritation study.
- 2 year ICH stability testing.
- Manufacturing scale-up to 10% of commercial production.
- Commercial packaging initiated.
Mucoadhesive film product containing benzocaine for the treatment of oral pain developed in conjunction with a major pharmaceutical company, ready for production validation.
Prototype products for oral and systemic applications developed for:
- Cough suppressant
- Sore throat treatment
- Long-acting breath freshener
Prototype dental products developed for:
- Erodible tooth whitening strip
- De-sensitizing strip
- Fluoride strip
- Remineralization strip
- Disc to reduce salivation